Code completion

Kris Wong wongk at seapine.com
Fri Nov 17 15:07:17 UTC 2006

I currently use Qt 4 in my projects, and would like to be able to use
code completion for my user interface classes.  Since the ui headers
generated by uic are not part of the project, code completion does not
pick these files up.  However, I entered the location of these files
into the Custom include paths field (as Debug/ui) in the project
settings.  Code completion still does not pickup the classes.  I removed
the .pcs file from the project directory as well to no avail.  Assuming
I am using this field correctly, this seems to be a bug.

A couple other small quirks with code completion: automatic code
completion comes on in comment blocks and also when the cursor is
position at the end of an already complete variable name (both of which
are pretty annoying).

Kris Wong