Debugger and inlined functions

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 16 11:26:41 UTC 2006

On 16.11.06 11:16:11, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Thursday 16 November 2006 10:50, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > I'm afraid this might require making gcc always emit non-inlined copy
> > :-(
>
> --enable-debug=full or --enable-debug alone adds -fno-inline in case of
> KDE applications if this is what you mean.

It seems the problem is unsermake. I recently switched to using it and I
think these things worked before. I'll check which flags unsermake uses
for compilation, but I think it only uses -g3, no -O0 or -fno-inline.

If you know a place where to send "bugreports" about unsermake please
tell me, I'm not sure wether I should send a pm to coolo about this...

So you're back... about time...