Debugger and inlined functions

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Nov 15 22:04:43 UTC 2006

Hi,

this is mainly meant for ghost: Is it right that gdb can't execute
inlined functions? I'm experiencing problems with the Qt3 container
classes and the functions size(), count(), first/front() (for valuelist)
and also the operator[].

Especially for something like QMap<QString, QStringList> those are
needed because there's no other way to check the values inside the
qstringlist. (printqmap from kdesdk only prints the references of the
qstring and the qstringlist, not their values).

Any hints wether/how I can improve the debugger experience are welcome.

What happened last night can happen again.