Problem with 'close' button in Simplified IDEAL?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Nov 10 23:40:33 UTC 2006

On 10.11.06 16:25:42, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > The 2nd version works here and the first should work too.
>
> Hmm, not here. I just checked the latest svn (as of a few hours ago, at
> least). I am in KDevelop's project, src/newui.
>
> STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
> 0. Close all tabs. Open .kdevelop for KDevelop svn, in the same. Load
> 'file tree' plugin if not loaded*.
> 1. Go to file tree, expand src/ and src/newui
> 2. [Double-]Click 'buttonbar.cpp'
>    - There is now one, non-split tab open: buttonbar.cpp
> 3. [Double-]Click 'buttonbar.h'
>    - Single tab now splits into two, caption is "buttonbar.h"
>      (Obviously this needs 'split mode 2' as described above enabled)
> 4. Click tab 'close' button

Wait, you're clicking onto the icon of the tab? I recall this also
didn't work here, though I can't check at the moment.

So yes, I think you found a bug ;) Would you mind filling out a
bugreport on bugs.kde.org, thats the preferred way of reporting bugs for
3.4 already.

Don't you wish you had more energy... or less ambition?