SVN plugin

Megan Webb mwebb at unwired.com.au
Tue Nov 7 10:01:57 UTC 2006

Okay. If you have a student working on the plugin that's excellent:-)

Just looking for areas that need work, and are unmaintained.
Was asking the list to find out.  (Don't want to duplicate effort, or
step on someone elses

I was looking at rapidsvn, and their api:
http://rapidsvn.tigris.org/svncpp.html
and thinking "plugin".

Thanks