Debugger problems

Hamish Rodda rodda at kde.org
Mon Nov 6 12:52:15 UTC 2006

On Friday 03 November 2006 06:58, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had no problems debugging KDE 4 applications but now I can't inspect the
> variables. For example, when I try to see the value of a QString I get
> "There is no member named len".

You need to select Qt4 from Project Options -> C++ Support -> Qt Options -> Qt
Version and Directory.

Perhaps this worked before for you with a different project which was already
set to Qt4.  Without this, the error you experienced is to be expected, as
the new QString::Data has different variables.

Cheers,
Hamish.