MI branch merge

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed May 31 10:04:05 UTC 2006

On Monday 22 May 2006 15:22, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Monday 22 May 2006 14:39, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > I honestly don't know how moving of breakpoints use to work before.
> > Can you give some hints? Did text editor move the marks
> > automatically, or there was explicit code on KDevelop side?
>
> Here are some links to the discussion:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.kdevelop/3036/focus=3073
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.kdevelop/3021/focus=3024
>
> And similar bugs which appeared now:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.kdevelop/2897/match=
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.kdevelop/2899/match=

The breakpoint moving problem seems to be only partly fixed. Inserting a
new line before moves the breakpoint, but deleting a line before the
breakpoint doesn't work correctly: it moves the breakpoint, but leaves
(according to the Breakpoint view) another one at the original line as
well. Deleting multiple (N) lines before the breakpoint leaves N+1
breakpoints.

Of course Delete All does not work after this.

Do you still need the debug output?

Andras