debugger convenience

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun May 28 15:59:31 UTC 2006

Hi,

regarding the new debugger: It asks me everytime I start it wether I
want to rebuild the project. This is a bit annoying and I wonder if I
just overlooked the option to say: "Always rebuild". I recall a
discussion about this, but I can't find it atm and as it doesn't
really "rebuild" the whole project - only the changed files are
recompiled and relinked - I think such an option would make sense.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank Vladimir and all others
for the work on the debugger - it's working really great so far. Much
better than the old one.

Good day for a change of scene.  Repaper the bedroom wall.