3.4 build error

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri May 26 09:47:29 UTC 2006

On 26.05.06 10:11:49, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Friday 26 May 2006 00:42, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Maybe that double ifdef is by purpose, but I doubt it, probably
> > Andras will fix it soon.
>
> I don't know why me (heh, I'm not even an official KDevelop developer),
> but here you have. Update and please try if enable-final breaks
> somewhere else or not.

Well, from a first glimpse at the filenames this seemed to be related to
the codecompletion stuff and as IIRC you began the "cleanup" on this
code I thought you'd be the one to fix it.

Anyway, the only important thing is to fix it.

It is so very hard to be an
on-your-own-take-care-of-yourself-because-there-is-no-one-else-to-do-it-for-you
grown-up.