KDevelop's UI - How Difficult to Extract for Own Program?

jsmith435 at cox.net jsmith435 at cox.net
Thu May 25 04:06:57 UTC 2006

Hello:

I like your UI where you have the buttons at the bottom and sides that when
clicked open small windows to do various things.  This concept is I think
perfect for another application I'm currently designing.

My questions is this a standard widget of sorts, or is KDevelop's UI home
grown by you all?  If so, in your minds, how difficult would it be to extract
the UI code and bring it into a new application?

Thanks!

-Jason