branches/kdevelop/3.4/languages/cpp

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed May 24 21:00:24 UTC 2006

SVN commit 544444 by amantia:

First step in breaking the huge cppcodecompletion.cpp in multiple files (not cleaned up, just split a little).
Compiles and links here, but please test. I also hope I ported all changes made yesterday & today.
David, please correct the copyright headers for those files which contain only your code.

CCMAIL: kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org

 M  +10 -10    Makefile.am
 A             bithelpers.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             codecompletionentry.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             completiondebug.cpp   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             completiondebug.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             computerecoverypoints.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 M  +32 -3914  cppcodecompletion.cpp
 M  +1 -1      cppsupport_utils.h
 A             safetycounter.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             simpletype.cpp   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             simpletype.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             simpletypecachebinder.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             stringhelpers.cpp   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             stringhelpers.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             typedecoration.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             typedesc.cpp   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 A             typedesc.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]