new KDevPlatform API for consideration

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Wed May 24 11:16:47 UTC 2006

On 5/24/06, Andras Mantia <amantia at kde.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 May 2006 05:16, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > hmmm, no, absoluteUrl and relativeUrl should be removed perhaps. They
> > seem completely useless ATM.
>
> Jumping in.. There is a need to calculate/convert urls to
> absolute/relative urls based on the "project base".

Just please let us keep the full urls and have the code for converting
to and from relative urls somewhere central, preferably in the project
manager itself.

Not that I think anyone was suggesting something else, I just remember
all the path-twiddling bugs of the 3.0 era.. *shudder*. ;)

// jens

PS. Sorry about the double post, Andras. Me and gmail don't get along...