3.4 branch build error

David Nolden david.nolden at art-master.de
Tue May 23 13:59:56 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag, 23. Mai 2006 09:07 schrieb Vladimir Prus:
> Hi, I'm getting this error building up-to-date 3.4 branch:
>
> fancylistviewitem.cpp: In member function `void
> FancyKListViewItem::init(const QString&, const QString&)':
> fancylistviewitem.cpp:29: warning: unused parameter `const QString&label2'
> fancylistviewitem.cpp: In member function `virtual QColor
>    FancyKListViewItem::backgroundColor(int)':
> fancylistviewitem.cpp:62: error: no matching function for call to `
>    FancyKListViewItem::backgroundColor(int&)'
> /usr/include/kde/klistview.h:1031: error: candidates are: const QColor&
>    KListViewItem::backgroundColor()
>

> The problem is that backgroundColor(int) is not available in KDE 3.3.
> Should this be fixed/worked around?
>
> - Volodya

How can I check by using #ifdef what version of KDE we are compiling to? Then
this should be easy to fix, although it should be easier for someone to do
who is having the problem, since he directly can check if it works. :)
Generally all to do is to change line 59 of fancylistviewitem.cpp to
something like
"#ifdef ISKLISTVIEWITEM && KDEVERSION >= 3.4"

greetings, David