fixed font for variable values (Was: MI branch merge)

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Mon May 22 06:49:43 UTC 2006

> The thing is that when say, looking at pointer values, fixed font is
> *much*
> better (IMO). And use smaller font size can make things unreadable. I'm at
> loss.

I don't know, i never had problems before, but now it's a real waste of
space.

>> Oops, I got a crash when trying to unset a breakpoint (the currently
>> debugged line was I believe the line on which the breakpoint was):
>> Using host libthread_db library "/lib64/libthread_db.so.1".
>> [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
>> [New Thread 47913848629312 (LWP 4105)]
>> [New Thread 1082132800 (LWP 4126)]
>> [KCrash handler]
>> #5  0x0000000000000191 in ?? ()
>> #6  0x00002b93cf7f6121 in __dynamic_cast ()
>
> That's not yet enough information. I'll post a separate message about
> reporting debugger bugs right now.

It's enough to reproduce. ;-) I verified, it's when unsetting a breakpoint
of the currently debugged line. So set a breakpoint, run the application,
when the application stops at the breakpoint unset it. It should crash.

Andras

--
Quanta+ developer - http://quanta.kdewebdev.org