MI branch merge

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Fri May 19 14:30:38 UTC 2006

Hi,
the MI branch, which was in development since 2006-01-30, and has 100 commits
on it at the moment, was just merged to KDevelop 3.4 branch, in revision
542513.

This is kind of big change:

and it closes at least 6 bugs right away, and probably introduces a bunch of
new bugs.

This is not fully complete, please see the TODO.txt file in
languages/cpp/debugger for the list of future work. As such, it might require
a week or a two before it's ready to general users. However, I'd very much
appreciate testing by developers right now.

During next week I'll summarise all the changes and add them to Changelog, and
maybe even describe in my blog.

- Volodya