problem upgrading from 3.1.2 to 3.2.0 in Mandriva LE 2005

J. David Boyd david at adboyd.com
Mon May 15 16:00:23 UTC 2006

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> J. David Boyd wrote:
>> I just used the MCC to upgrade from 3.1.2 to 3.2.0, Manrdriva LE 2005, and
>> now I get a fatal error:
>>
>> Could not create project management plugin KDEVKDEAutoProject.
>>

>> Does anyone have any idea what the problem is, or how to fix it?
> Please compile KDevelop 3.2.3 from source:
>
> http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=3.3/branches_compiling.html
>

> Regards,
> Amilcar Lucas

Goes along fine until

In file included from kmdimainfrm.h:50,
                 from kmdichildfrm.cpp:44:
kmdidockwidget.h:26:28: kdockwidget_p.h: No such file or directory

And then things just fall apart.

I can't find any references to kdockwidget_p.h, or kdockwidgets, in
anything to do with LE2005.

Unless this little bit of information is enough to enable someone to
tell me what to do next, I guess I'll have to upgrade my mandriva from
LE2005 to 2006 to get the latest Kdevelop.

Thanks anyway,

Dave