SOC application list?

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Wed May 10 07:29:19 UTC 2006

On Wednesday, 10. May 2006 08:57, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Hi,
> now that all student application to SOC should be already submitted, how
> can I see the list of all application for KDevelop?

For the public, they stay hidden until 23rd of May.
If you want to be a mentor, you have to get SoC login information from Thiago,
then you can do and see several things over the SoC web interface.

Note to all who want to mentor a project:
You have to get a mentor account at the SoC site until 22nd of May,
otherwise you can't mentor anything. See also the mentor FAQ at
http://code.google.com/soc/mentorfaq.html

Regards,
  Jakob