Cpp-Code-Completion

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Tue May 9 03:22:38 UTC 2006

@Jens
I will split the patch into atomic pieces and apply those once I have access
to the svn myself and start committing it, which hopefully is soon.

I've spent the night cleaning the patch a bit, and especially polishing the
code-completion.

The new patch is in the same location. But be warned, cppcodecompletion.cpp
looks still as messy as it did before ;)

http://www.art-master.de/David/nolden060508.diff

A short list of my finished changes within this patch:
http://www.art-master.de/David/changes

Any bugs found in the patch, especially the cpp-completion-part, are welcome
since currently I should be able to fix them very quickly.

greetings, David