mailinglist problem?

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Mon May 8 21:53:18 UTC 2006

Matt Rogers wrote:
> thanks for fixing, and sorry for my previous post on this subject.
No problem although I think you where a bit harsh.
I know I haven't done a single commit to SVN lately, but belive me I've
very active on the website.

> is there any way we can do the same for the kdevelop-bugs mailing list?
Done.

> If possible, we should install some spam-filtering software on the mail
> server.
Somehow the sysadmins do not answer my e-mails, but they do keep the servers running.
It looks like there is a spam filter installed now and I'm filtering the e-mails with it.

If it works, I will start to moderate the list again.

> I'll even be happy to collect all the spam that I get so that it
> can be trained.
I think there is no need for that.

Regards,
Amilcar