Adding location info to the C++ parser

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Fri Mar 17 06:49:51 UTC 2006

On Friday, 17. March 2006 04:53, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've come up with a plan that I intend to use to modify the c++ parser so
> that it provides proper location info for use in KDevelop. I submit my plan
> here so that it can be reviewed, suggestions can be provided, or i can be
> flat out told I'm wrong.  :)

I'll be following closely, as the Java parser (and others as well) will
probably need something similar as well. Even if it doesn't have to take
preprocessing into account, which is quite tricky in C++.

To me your plan sounds sensible, but then again I'm not an expert on these
issues by any means. (So, waiting for Roberto's statement...)

good luck,
  Jakob