QString vs. QCString

John Birch john.birch at xtra.co.nz
Wed Mar 15 06:46:08 UTC 2006

IIRC I think it was because in QT1.4 - yes that is 1.4 and not a typo,
(prehistoric I know):-) - QString was 8bit byte based and I used that for gdb
data. (Hmmm was there also QCString at that point? I forget now)

In converting to QT2 I converted some to QString but some didn't go easily so
I just used QCString to get it finished.

I'd convert them to QString if I was you :-)

jbb