QString vs. QCString

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:36:17 UTC 2006

I guess your best chance for a non-guess answer would be to mail John
Birch directly. I really doubt anyone but him could answer with any
weight.

I have a vague memory of discussing the QCStrings with him a few years
back. Basically (and again, IIRC) his attitude was "if it ain't
broken, don't fix it". This against the background that he at that
point was already becoming less active in the project.

Personally, I think having just one string class to deal with is a
very good idea. :)

// jens