code completion problem && some generic questions

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at gmx.de
Thu Mar 9 13:03:03 UTC 2006

On Thursday 09 March 2006 01:11, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 08.03.06 23:59:38, Bernd Schubert wrote:
> > since kdevelop-3.3.0 using the code completion has a problem. Everytime
> > it tries to do the code completion, kdevelop gets stuck somewhere in the
> > code completition functions.
> > I would like to improve my C++ knowledge and so would like to fix this
> > myself.
>
> Found it: Was in September, subject was
>
> Code completion deadlock (again) and patch
>
> And the first mail already has the patch in it. Can't post the url for
> the archive as I can't seem to access it right now.

Ok, I just checked it, this should be the patch, right?

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdevelop-devel&m=112733927514477&w=2

Well, kdevelop-3.3.1 seems to have the patch already, but I have the same
problem with kdevelop-3.3.0 and kdevelop-3.3.1.

I'm going to recompile with --debug now, lets see if that helps to get a
debug'able version.

Cheers,
	Bernd

--