Where's the latest r++ code?

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Mon Mar 6 03:14:20 UTC 2006

On Sunday 05 March 2006 16:07, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> On Saturday, 4. March 2006 14:21, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> > Where can I find the latest r++ source?
>
> It's in trunk/KDE/kdevelop/languages/cpp/parser/rpp/ .
> For convenience, the websvn url is
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdevelop/languages/cpp/parser/rpp/ .
>
> Have fun,
>   Jakob

Ur...uh, thanks...I think. ;)

I have a question about compiling the code.  I don't have the whole kde4
infrastructure, so that may be why things aren't working.  I did find that I
needed the parent of the directory you pointed to.  I'm sure I can hand-jam
my way around this, but I'm wondering what the 'correct' solution is.  In the
main.cpp, there is a line:
preprocess.push_include_path ("/usr/lib/gcc/" GCC_MACHINE "/" GCC_VERSION
"/include")
Which causes the compile to fail because GCC_MACHINE and GCC_VERSION are
undefined.  All I did to get this far was qmake -project && qmake && make.
Where should the definitions of GCC_MACHINE and GCC_VERSION come from?

My system is SUSE LINUX 10.0 (i586) VERSION = 10.0.

Steven