Partly broken make apidox

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jul 25 17:06:46 UTC 2006

On 25.07.06 18:52:07, Bernd Pol wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat schrieb am 25.07.2006 01:49:
> I had a short look at it. Obviously apidox generation in 3.4 is severely
> outdated. I got something more useful in these steps:
>
> 1) Replace Doxyfile.am in the top sourcedir with admin/Doxyfile.am
> 2) Clean apidocs subdirectory
> 3) Export DOXDATA=<kde installation directory>/share/doc/HTML/en/common
> 4) Issue
> 	admin/doxygen.sh --recurse --no-modulename <kdevelop top source
> directory> .
>     (the final dot is necessary, otherwise doxygen.sh will not recurse)

I used the fully qualified path to the unpacked kdevelop dir as
<kdevelop top source directory>, not sure wether that was correct, but
src didn't work (and seemed wrong) and . always gave me an error for
grep <something> Makefile.am...

> The result is in apidocs/index.html as usual. It is not perfect but
> seems usable.

Yeah, much better now, thanks.

> Somebody (amilcar???) should have a look at all this before release. I
> could give it a try but not before weekend.

And you guys already wanted to release kdevelop3.4 with kde3.5.4 ;-)

You will forget that you ever knew me.