new code-completion-options

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 12:28:20 UTC 2006

Hi David,

Yeah, I never got around to quite finish adding that. I couldn't
figure out where to apply the settings and since they wouldnt' have
done anything I guess I didn't muster the will to put in the
boilerplate code (and, among other things, my development box died..)

cppcodecompletion.h probably doesn't have to change at all.

Look at
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/kdevelop/3.4/languages/cpp/ccconfigwidget.cpp?rev=547820&r1=543802&r2=547820
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/kdevelop/3.4/languages/cpp/cppcodecompletionconfig.cpp?rev=547820&r1=537078&r2=547820
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/kdevelop/3.4/languages/cpp/cppcodecompletion.cpp?rev=547820&r1=547152&r2=547820
to see what I removed (commented out for the moment) to remove the old
settings. It should give you a good idea of what to add to put the new
options in and how to access them.

// jens