kdevelop3.4 svn configure not creating Makefiles

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 21 00:49:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have this issue now since quite some time: running ./configure on a
clean checkout (after make -f Makefile.cvs) doesn't create any
Makefiles, I have to manually run config.status afterwards.

The last things that configure tells me are:

checking if vcs should be compiled... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
wrong input (flag != 4) at admin/conf.change.pl line 117, <> line 1638.

I'm running Debian unstable with

andreas at morpheus:~>automake --version ; aclocal --version ; autoheader --version ; autoconf --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.9.6
Written by Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat.com>.

aclocal (GNU automake) 1.9.6
Written by Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat.com>

autoheader (GNU Autoconf) 2.60
Written by Roland McGrath and Akim Demaille.

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.60
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

You own a dog, but you can only feed a cat.