KDevelop4 project file

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Thu Jul 20 17:56:27 UTC 2006

On Thursday, 20. July 2006 18:43, mwoehlke wrote:
> I can already imagine the headache this is going to create. "Oh, but I
> wanted that setting to apply to ALL projects! You mean I have to close
> my active project, make the change, and then wait five minutes while my
> project re-opens?". It seems like we need to provide a way for the
> configure dialog to let us pick to apply settings to the project, or
> globally.

K3b settings dialogs, anyone?
That "Save User Defaults" and "K3b Defaults" buttons are exactly what this
situation demands. Maybe a "KDevelop Defaults" button is not that necessary,
but the "Save User Defaults" (it could also be named "Save Global Defaults")
would imho be a Really Good Idea (TM), and not difficult to implement.

0.02€,
  Jakob