KDevelop4 API

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Mon Jul 17 07:47:14 UTC 2006

On Monday 17 July 2006 04:09, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Sunday 16 July 2006 16:51, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >  As I couldn't find documentation  - how it is possible to generate
> > it with cmake? - describing what was changed in the KDevelop API
> > between v3 and v4, I have to ask some things here:
>
> there's no such document, yet. Sounds like you volunteered to create
> one. :)

Well, if time permits, I'll do it. ;-)

> normal api docs generation is done just like in kdelibs, with the
> doxygen.sh script.

This is what doesn't work:
andris at stein:~/development/sources/kde-trunk/kdevelop>
~/development/sources/kde-trunk/kdelibs/doc/api/doxygen.sh .
*** doxygen.sh
* $DOXDATA does not name a directory ( or is unset ), tried
"/home/andris/development/sources/kde-trunk/kdevelop/doc/common"

Thanks for your answers.

Andras