KDevelop4 API

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sun Jul 16 21:51:09 UTC 2006

Hi,

 As I couldn't find documentation  - how it is possible to generate it
with cmake? - describing what was changed in the KDevelop API between
v3 and v4, I have to ask some things here:
1) how can I get the icon for a plugin (it was KDevPluginInfo::icon() ?)
2) is it true that now there is a need for a KCM based module for every
configuration page? Is there a difference between project and global
plugin configuration pages now?
3) How it is possible to get a document for a part? Maybe it is not
needed, but there was a KDevDocumentController::documentForPart before.

Andras