Fw: Re: GDBMI. debug ada programs

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Sat Jul 15 07:23:13 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 21 June 2006 08:30, "Василий" wrote:
> >Vasily, would you mind adjusting this patch and sending again.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Volodya
>
> I send new patch

I've committed this patch, after renaming "Is_Ada_Variable" to
"is_ada_variable", so that the name don't stand out too different to
surrounding code.

Thanks, and sorry for being slow with this.

BTW, it's best to use your full name in the "From" field, and on this list,
in the English spelling you prefer. That way, I would be able to acknowledge
your contributing in the version contorl change log. This can be done
post-factum, so if you want your full name to appear there, just let me know.

- Volodya