libdb-4.2 incompatible? (was: Re: 3.4 beta2 and freeze)

David Nolden david.nolden at art-master.de
Fri Jul 14 23:22:45 UTC 2006

Ok I just changed the libdb-version from 4.2 to 4.3(using ubuntu), and now the
problem disappeared. So maybe, if the incompatibility can be confirmed by
someone else, it should be stated somewhere(or the configure-script should
give a warning or something).

The other possibility would be that it just was some kind of miscompilation,
and was solved because I cleaned the specific directories.

greetings, David