3.4 beta2 and freeze

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 14 14:01:37 UTC 2006

On 13.07.06 17:17:50, David Nolden wrote:
> Also I encounter another problem that should be solved before 3.4-release,
> because it lets code-completion look very bad:
> It seems that static code-repositories are invalidated with each restart of
> kdevelop, that means when I build a repository of Qt4 and restart kdevelop,
> it still is shown and activated, but code-completion for Qt4 simply doesn't
> work anymore.
>
> Doesn't anyone else encounter that problem?

Well, here code completion works (I used the special Qt4 option, just
creating a pcs from the qt4 include dir doesn't work).

However I noticed crashes of kdevelop when creating implementations from
.ui files for qt3 ui's. I haven't had the time to investigate that and
it also wasn't 100% reliably reproducable, but it was happening when
doing this from the qmake manager, i.e. rightclicking a form from the
forms list and selecting create implementation. Fill out the necessary
fields and after clicking ok kdevelop crashed. I'll see wether I can
provide a backtrace and a more reliable procedure to reproduce next
week.

Your business will assume vast proportions.