3.4 beta2 and freeze

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Thu Jul 13 15:17:50 UTC 2006

I just want to note that before releasing anything the connection between the
code-completion-options and the code-completion-system should be done. The
problem is that I'm very busy with learning for an exam next week, and with
SOC, but I'll try to do it the weekend after next.

I just wrote this so it isn't forgotten. :)

Also I still see some problems in the debugger.. I often encounter problems
that sound similar to "frame-stack too big" and "variable not found".

Also I encounter another problem that should be solved before 3.4-release,
because it lets code-completion look very bad:
It seems that static code-repositories are invalidated with each restart of
kdevelop, that means when I build a repository of Qt4 and restart kdevelop,
it still is shown and activated, but code-completion for Qt4 simply doesn't
work anymore.

Doesn't anyone else encounter that problem?

greetings, David