KDevelop and doxygen

Francesco Montorsi f18m_cpp217828 at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 31 18:21:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas ha scritto:
>>    I'm trying to create a KDevelop project file generator for the
>>bakefile project (http://bakefile.sourceforge.net).
>>
>>However I've just noticed an annoying thing: I cannot find anything in
>>the project options to disable the automatic creation of the 'Doxyfile'.
>>
>>Is there such settings ?
>
> No.
>

>>There are projects which do not use doxygen and being forced to have a
>>useless Doxyfile in the project directory is quite annoying...
>
> You can change it by creating a new application template, and install it.
>
> http://www.kdevelop.org/HEAD/doc/api/html/howToAddApplicationTemplates.html
Thanks for the hint but I solved it in another way ;)

Francesco

PS: shouldn't be somewhere in doxygen plugin configuration page, a
setting which allows the developers to choose where does the Doxyfile
should go ?
I mean: kdevdoxygen plugin auto creates it in the project directory but
I usually keep it in the docs/ subfolder (for those projects where I use
it).

If this is not the place where to ask such feature, please tell me how
can I contact kdevdoxygen plugin author...

thanks again