KDevelop and doxygen

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:36:06 UTC 2006

Hi,

[This is just off the top of my head and might well be incorrect...]

I think the doxygen plugin is responsible for creating that file (it
should be), so if you don't load the doxygen plugin, you shouldn't get
the 'Doxyfile'.

the .kdevelop file has a section called 'ignoreparts' (again from
memory, but check an existing file and you will figure out what
section I mean in case I got the name wrong). Populate that section
with the name of the doxygen plugin ('doxygenpart'?) and you will not
get the doxygen plugin loaded when KDevelop loads your project file.

I have been away from KDevelop for too long...

Hope that helps.

// jens