Patches to 3.2.3 for HP-UX 11.23/IA, SGI C++ compiler

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Mon Jan 23 13:19:06 UTC 2006

Hi Albert,

> 10. [languages/cpp/debugger/framestackwidget.cpp]
>     strchr() returns a const on these platforms.

I could apply this one, but in /branches/kdevelop/3.4 state that file has
some more calls to "strchr", and in some cases the returned pointer is
actually used to modify the string.

Any change you could compile that branch and see what changes are necessary
in that case.

Also, can you clarify that this is a workaround for a *bug* in HP-UX
compiler/library? Is that bug reported to them?

- Volodya