Kdevelop's SVN support working again

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jan 1 02:39:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

as kdevelop's SVN support is broken currently, I'm using kdesvn as
svn-tool with KDE UI. In the last version it introduced a ioslave for
konqueror to handle ksvn+(http|https|file) subversion urls. I thought:
Well, theoretically it could work if I just replace all svn+ occurences
in kdevelop with ksvn+ and recompile the svn plugin. Just wanted to
check if that's possible and working, and it does. A subversion update
worked well, did not check commit though.

Also I noticed that when kdevelop doesn't "find" a kio slave it seems to
use the command line client does it?

So until the kdesdk kio slave for svn is fixed I'll go with ksvn+ and
kdesvn.

Of course this could mean that not kdevelop's svn support is broken, but
the kio slave in kdesdk is.

Your lucky color has faded.