branches/kdevelop/3.4/languages/cpp/debugger

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Wed Feb 15 08:47:02 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 10:45, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> Errr.. surely the shortcuts are still configurable? In that case,
> hardcoding the shortcut description into the tooltip strikes me as a bad
> idea. I can already see the (reasonable) bugreport complaining the tooltip
> doesn't match the actual shortcut in use (assuming the user changed it).
>
> Having the shortcut in the tooltip is a good idea, but I suspect it needs
> to be solved in kdelibs (or Qt?)

Ah, well, I entirely forgotten that shortcuts can be also configured by the
user. But even forgetting that, I've posted to kde-devel asking what is the
best solution non involving hardcode.

  http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=113999092200178&w=2

After dicussion, I can either implement the idea I've suggested, or whatever
is considered the best approach.

Thanks,
Volodya