Ruby Rails RHTML syntax highlighter

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Tue Feb 14 17:10:14 UTC 2006

Hi Richard,

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 14:33, Richard Dale wrote:
> Please find attached a syntax highlighting grammar for Ruby Rails *.rhtml
> sources and an amended Makefile.am for kdelibs/kate/data. I'm adding some
> Rails support to KDevelop 3.4 and the syntax highlighting is a very
> useful part of that. So is it ok to check it into the KDE 3.5 branch?

If adding new strings is ok in branch, then there is no reason to not add
it. I put Nicolas in the CC, he probably knows better.

> would also like to add a '*.rxml' suffix to the ruby.xml grammar for
> Rails Builder files, which contain ruby source that generates xml.

Afaik, you are a ruby expert ;) So go ahead :) Just make sure it works and
  xmllint --dtdvalid language.dtd ruby.xml
does not throw errors. ...and update trunk as well :)

> Regards
> -- Richard

Greetings,
Dominik