Odd crash (is it CppSupportPart or ProblemReporter at fault?)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 14 17:00:55 UTC 2006

David Nolden wrote:
> I have seen a few such crashes on my machine within the last hour. It seems
> like kdbgstream is involved most times, so Maybe it has something to do with
> the fact that I use kdDebug() in the background-parsing thread a lot?
>
> I have searched the web a little, but havent found out whether the kdDebug and
> kdbgstream are thread-safe or not. Can anyone tell me?

Hmm, you might be on to something... given the crashes I've seen so far,
this might be a case of random memory corruption... which is why I'm
running KDevelop in valgrind (ouch). So far I haven't had the
opportunity to be doing anything this morning, but I will certainly keep
the list updated if I find anything.

Thanks... and good to know I'm /not/ the only one having problems after
all. :-)

--
Matthew
What? This signature /again/?