please review: Simple IDEAl toolview moving patch

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Wed Dec 13 01:21:42 UTC 2006

Hi,

From Alexander's design and my mad typing skillz: a patch to allow moving of
toolviews in Simple IDEAl mode (finally, I can move the variables view!)

Rightclick a toolview button and you will see two new menu options offering to
move the toolview to one of the other two tooldocks.

This is the last feature missing in Simple::IDEAl compared with KMDI::IDEAl
(except floating views, and that doesn't work properly anyway).

Save and Restore of these settings is not yet implemented. Will do that
tomorrow, too tired right now.

// jens