Support for distributed compiling in Kdevelop ( ask for help )

Kanniball o.kanniball.o at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 23:52:05 UTC 2006

After spent hours bugging people on irc ( no my nick is not Kanniball ;) )
I've decided to post here a call for help.
I know that devs are always busy, and sometimes answer this kind of questions
is not very pleasant.
My propose is to add support for both distcc and icecream.
But first of all, how should this be implemented, as a plug-in? as a build
tool?
Any gentle example to help?
Kdevelop is a code monster to fight, so I need some light to point me in the
rigth direction.

For now the main problem is the "way" this must be implemented, I think,
so please fire your thoughts.

Thanks for atention!

Paulo Fidalgo