Using admin dir from kdesdk?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Aug 29 09:52:38 UTC 2006

Hi,

recently someone asked on IRC why we don't use the admin dir from kdesdk
for our app-templates?

Now there's a use on kde-devel who has a problem because the admin dir
of our autotools projects don't allow the use of autoconf 2.60.

I wonder if it might be easier to just use the admin dir from kdesdk
instead of updating all admin dirs in kdevelop.

Or we could make the admin dirs in the autotools projects a svn:external
and reference branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin, which would kind of
automate the process...

What do you think is the best option?

You will be imprisoned for contributing your time and skill to a bank robbery.