KDevFileManager performance

Alexander Dymo dymo at mk.ukrtelecom.ua
Fri Aug 18 17:58:14 UTC 2006

On Friday 18 August 2006 16:31, Jens Herden wrote:
> Do you want us to help in KDevelop? Even if we would need some guidance to
> fullfill a task?
I wish I could ask you to join us and contribute to KDevelop with your ideas
and code but the reality is quite harsh. Too much is changing in KDevelop and
as Adam said there're too many things that are only on developer's heads
and nowhere else. So at this point we can neither guide you nor provide
much help. So I agree with Adam that you should better concentrate on Quanta
internals at this time. But please keep an eye on KDevelop and don't stop
telling us what you want ;) Your input/questions can be very important.