Project option

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Aug 15 08:49:49 UTC 2006

On 15.08.06 09:50:15, Alexander Saal wrote:
> > > i use the svn version of kdevelop and unsermake :P
> > >
> > > i found a little bug or not .... that must decide you :)
> > > if i add the header files from my project in the project
> > > option from kdevelop and i open a new project, then include
> > > the header file from my old project into my new project ...
> > >
> > > if this a bug?
> >
> > What? I don't quite get what the problem is. Is it that the header file
> > of the closed project is automatically put into the new project? That is
> > a bug, but I never saw something like that.
>
> yes you have right, that is it.

Hmm, I can't reproduce this here. Adding a file to a project's HEADERS
and then opening another project doesn't take over that file. Maybe
those 2 projects of yours just happen to have the same header file, i.e.
with the same name?

What version of KDevelop are you using?

Beware of a dark-haired man with a loud tie.