Issue with KDevelop: Is it using different parsers in parallell for different puropuses?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Aug 14 18:40:03 UTC 2006

On 14.08.06 19:59:52, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> On Monday, 14. August 2006 19:17, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry, I am away from my computer/connection and have to use the this
> > > crappy webmail, which defaults to HTML mail. Will try to do better.
> >
> > You have my sympathy. That thing also breaks any threading.
>
> I think he broke threading himself by not deleting that "Erik Sigra wrote"
> header, or even replacing it with a proper "Andreas Pakulat wrote" one.

No, that is not used for threading. I meant that his mail is not
properly put under my first answer. That is due to his webmailer not
adding the needed In-Reply-To and References headers and because he also
add's another Re: to the subject which finally confuses my mutt here.

Stay away from flying saucers today.