Project option

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Aug 14 15:23:57 UTC 2006

On 14.08.06 16:26:35, Alexander Saal wrote:
> i use the svn version of kdevelop and unsermake :P
>
> i found a little bug or not .... that must decide you :)
> if i add the header files from my project in the project
> option from kdevelop and i open a new project, then include
> the header file from my old project into my new project ...
>
> if this a bug?

What? I don't quite get what the problem is. Is it that the header file
of the closed project is automatically put into the new project? That is
a bug, but I never saw something like that. What type of project do you
use, automake, qmake or custom makefiles?

Things will be bright in P.M.  A cop will shine a light in your face.