KDevelop 3.4 beta 2 tarballs will be created tomorrow

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Aug 7 16:32:18 UTC 2006

On 07.08.06 11:27:53, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> On Sunday 06 August 2006 22:19, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Now that the better Qt 4 qmake support has been merged into the 3.4 branch
> > of KDevelop. I will be creating beta 2 tarballs tomorrow. Please commit any
> > outstanding patches before then. Tagging will happen approximately 24 hours
> > from sending of this email.
> Greetings,
> 	I have some unresolved issues with builddir != srcdir here.

Hmm, that isn't a problem here. Oh wait, yesterday I moved around the
srcdir and kdevelop regenerated Makefile.in's without rules for
moc-files. (I am talking about kdevelop's own source here). But after
another run of make -F Makefile.cvs and configure that was fixed...

>  There is also a problem with make distclean.  Both of these annoy the
>  debian packages.  I am still working on rpms.

Yes, I get this:

make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/andreas/KDE-work/3.4/kdevelop/src/profiles/IDE/CompiledLanguageIDE/JavaIDE'
Making distclean in CandCppIDE
make[5]: Entering directory `/home/andreas/KDE-work/3.4/kdevelop/src/profiles/IDE/CompiledLanguageIDE/CandCppIDE'
make[5]: *** Keine Regel, um »distclean« zu erstellen.  Schluss.
make[5]: Leaving directory `/home/andreas/KDE-work/3.4/kdevelop/src/profiles/IDE/CompiledLanguageIDE/CandCppIDE'
make[4]: *** [distclean-recursive] Fehler 1

It seems the Makefile is deleted before the make distclean is executed
in CandCppIDE.. I can reproduce this by just running config.status and
then make distclean in CompiledLanguageIDE.

Andreas

PS: not related, but how far are you with putting together some of your
more complex .pro files for me to test the qmake parser usage? (not that
I'm already done with it... ;) )

--
You will be advanced socially, without any special effort on your part.