KDevelop 3.4 beta 2

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Aug 3 12:47:08 UTC 2006

On 03.08.06 07:15:19, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Thursday 03 August 2006 04:47, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Two months have passed since the beta 1 release.
> >
> > There have been quite some commits meanwhile:
> > http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=3.4/ChangeLog.html
> >
> > Matt, can you do a Beta 2 release ?
>
> Sure. Give me a few days though. I've been somewhat addicted to a new game
> I've bought, so I need to play some catchup. :)

Any objections against me first merging the qmake-qt4 stuff? According
to Ian Reinhart Geiser who ran a bunch of qmake projects with the new
stuff it doesn't break anything. That way we could have more testing for
this.

Andreas

PS: I'm not talking about the Qmake parser integration, just about
adding some Qt4 options to the configuration.

--
Don't read everything you believe.